Friday 29 July 2011

MAIN dish : Part 2

I'm back ! I'm back ! I'm back to make my dead blog alive again :)
Anticipated about what I'm going to post today ? Today's post will be all about the MAIN dish . If you do not know what is that , let me repeat myself . MAIN dish is my final assignment for Digital Media. So , keep this in mine . I'm not repeating again after this.
Few weeks back , I had introduced you guys to my MAIN dish which is Redang Island or we usually called it in Malay which is Pulay Redang. For your information, I'm appointed for the activities. Activities is always my first choice. I would be able to tell how fun a place since I had visited there few years back with my family. I'm playful and adventurous enough to had explore all the activities there. Today, I will let you guys know about the layout for my activities in the website. 
Now , let us look at the overall layout of my group blog . 
By the way , my group blog's URL is http://thebimbotics.blogspot.com/  . Do pay a visit when you are free !

Overall Layout
According to the layout, all information icon will be on the left side and ACTIVITIES is fifth icon from the top . To view the activities, you gotta click on the activities link . Are you wondering what you will see inside the activities page ? Look at the general layout below . Do not assume that this is a boring layout ! It seems bore because words and pictures are not filled it . It gonna be totally different when each and every corner is fill up with colours and words. Trust me for once :)

General layout for activities
I had separated the activities into its very own link . For each of the link above, it provides you different information. The main reason , I made the layout in this way because I didn't want visitors to read a bulk of information at the same time and not having time to digest it. I made it in this way so that readers can read each activities separately with sufficient information. They do not need to scroll many times up and down to look for some particular information. 
For instance , click in snorkelling . All information about snorkelling will be displayed on the content area including a map that shows the places that are available for snorkelling . Readers will be able to plan out their best snorkelling destination before the holidays.

Example
Above are the layout for my website. Do give me some ideas or suggestions  if you guys can think of any better . Do visit my blog more often to be updated on the interesting dish :)

Have nice weekend !

2 comments:

  1. Nice description on your layout. Add more content, images for each of your links would have been perfect. But not bad for now. Assessment: A-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Dr. Graphics , images will be posted under contents as well :)
    Thanks for the commment . Have a nice day ahead

    ReplyDelete